Friday, August 21, 2009

Laughing at my idea

Now I am laughing at my idea on picking up soda cans and bottles. I told another person on what I wanted to do and he loved it. We both will hit a neighborhood on trash day and collect the cans and plastic bottles to our bennafit. It is extra money in our pockets is how I look at it. A nickle per container. Ok 4 bags are about 20 dollars for the 4 big black bags if not more. If we do that every week all the better on us for whatever we need. Extra groceries in my book. And for very little time and effort. If people want to throw out money it is another ones gain on the money. Then nickles sure do add up after awhile. One time I rememmber takeing an old refridgerator box back of cans. I was so broke and needed some fresh groceries by the time I was done I had about 70 dollars for that trip to the store after I returned the cans that I had enough to get the whole months worth of meals by the time I was done. So do not keep your mind closed for extra money in the house. There are many ways of doing alot of things to bring in money and sanity to the household. Pluss another way to save money and I can't stress this enough also are freebies. Now free samples are a good thing also for the household. As long as you do not waste them. Sometimes my mail box is just full of of free samples. You can find them everywhere on the net. I have even got 2 free rolls of toilet paper other wise known as T.P> in my house hold. If you look hard enough on the web/internet you can find alot of free stuff. There's coupons, make-up, soap, dish deturgant, laundery deturgant, coffee, and so on from there. I have even got free dog and cat treats in the mail. So don't be scared to ask, the worst the company can tell you is NO. There are times where they say no one time then ok here you go the next time you ask for the sample or freebie. OK now to start working on the house again have fun and be safe everyone.