Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ok now you know I am getting cheaper

This morning I made a few phone calls to see when it's 4 dollars to get into the fair grounds. Erie county fair is running here again. It' 4 dollars to get in and 4 dollars to park. Other wise it's 8 dollars for one person and additional 8 dollars to park. So what the heck and I will go when it is 2 for one to get in. It's fun looking for the free stuff in life. Or at least I think so. It is the thrill of the bargan hunt and what can I get for practicly nothing or free. I will be takeing lots of pictures while I am there and the fun in whats going on for the day tomarrow. And alot of the food I can make myself of course but it always tastes better when someone else makes it. So I am undesided on to take food or not with me tomarrow. Ok I will be back later to talk with all of you about another thing. Have fun and play it all safe for now.