Saturday, August 29, 2009

Laughing again

I finally drove the electrition to almost insanaty today.  Well what can I say except he thinks I am way over the line of being totally cheap.  I threatined to take the cans in for the birthday cake.  His wife thought it was down right funny and about fell out of her chair.  Ok so I never clamed to be right in the being down right frugal part of life.  I have to remind him every so often that I can do things cheaper than he can and mean it.  So eather way the cake for the double bday will be made this year of course.  Ok now you will find out that I can bake and like to bake.  I figure why get a cake thats all dry and just plain nasty from the stores up here when I can make it better out of my own kitchen.  The trick is I dont over bake it and who needs toothpicks to tell if it is done when it starts pulling from the sides of the cake pan then it is done.  Anyway at least I havent been bothered to much with the neighbors as of yet so it is all good.  Ok folks have fun I have to run out to Walmart to get a few things so play hard and be safe.