Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sitting here wandering why

Already it has hit about85 to 90 out side. I told a couple of friends when it starts getting real bad out to get over here to sit in the cool air. I guess I am haveing a BIG DUH momment. With out the air on here in the tin can(as I call it) it would be 110 in side the place. So yes it is bad enough to turn on the air again for me. Pluss i refuse to cook in or on anything today except to have leftovers from last night of the noodle stuff that I made. So now That the dryer for the laundery is out of the question also today I ended up hanging 3 loads out already before it got to bad in here. Pluss I have 3 fans to move the air around so I dont get any real cold spots . Also I have dungonized the tin can. Blocking all the windows and rooms that we are not useing of course. So I am hopeing that my power bis isen't over 100 dollars also this month. Anyway at least I dont have to go anywhere today and i can send out emails and pbone calls for finding a job at least. Oh well at least I wont melt out in the weather. Have fun folks and be safe.