Sunday, August 30, 2009

The cake is in

The cake is in the oven.  It is not bad for the first run on the recipie.  Lets see in how it turns out tonight.  Pluss I will be makeing a chocolate cake also for myself.  One wanted yellow and I wanted chocolate so guess what we both win today.  The pen is still in the base of my pony tail so I can check off the list I have for the moment.  At least I will not loose it this way.  So I will let you know in how much of a hit the yellow cake went over.  Then it had to rain today also.  All I can say is bummer.  At least I will have people over and the Electrition to share the b-day with.  Along with his wifes daughter same b-day as mine.  This could be fun with all 3 of us within 2 days.  Well within the matter of minuts I got the taters and onions done pluss one of the cakes is cooling.  Pluss the trip to Walmart dident hurt as bad as I thought it would.  46.60 for the bill not includeing the .60 that I had in bottle returns(that wasen't all of them).  So 46 dollars later and I have everything for the party tonight and tomarrow.  Like that's a bad thing.  And that is the dollar fifty that I picked up in cans also for today and tomarrow for the beer.  So I guess it isen't as bad as I thought it would be for today.  Going shopping always did scare me in some ways.  The trick is DO NOT TAKE ANYONE WITH YOU.  I found out the hard way with my ex hubby and the hippy now.  Sometimes all I can do is shake my head.  And I still forget stuff at the store.  Then there is always more in the cart also by the time I leave the stores nomatter where I go with someone.  So most of the run was for myself and food for others in the household.  The one bullet of ground meat was on sale today so there are the burgers then of course I had to buy the heat doggies while I was there (hot dogs).  Much cheaper than the chain stores around here for the same thing.  The BarS Hot Dogs are good.  They are cheaper than most but that is ok by me.  instead of 2 for something it is 88 cents for a package of 8 heat doggies.  Pluss they taste better than the name brand stuff out there.  It may be a northern thing not sure as of yet.  So have fun everyone and play harder.