Friday, August 21, 2009

When I figured the worst was over

Well last night got worse. With major thunderstorms rolling thru I thought that I was gonna loose power. So I drug out some candles to be ready just in case. This is what happends when you have a SLUM LANDLOARD who dosen't care eather way. All the boxes in the park need to be replaced after over 20 years of being in use. The streets have degrated over the years also enough to swallow up my mini van and the park refuses to fix it. Not only that my driveway has fell apart along with others also. Then the sewars have been crushed also becuase of the streets falling appart and with the laying water after a good rain storm. Pluss the addition to more trailers here in the park. I can really go on about how bad the owners are. And there are laws that They have ignored and been fined for in the past 6 years. I will tell you that every State has the laws for tenant rights and laws. Up here in NY State it is called Section 233. For the trailers or what you want to call them now a days. I call them Tin Cans. Call the state that you are in and they can direct you to the right spot or phone number that you need for the laws of your area. And there is good and bad all over the place in the world. There are some of us left that will give the shirt off our backs to help others still to this day. And alot of people will tell you in how I am. Burn me more than once and you are done with me. Untill then I am more than willing to help if I can. There have been times where all I had was free stuff coming in for shampoo conditioner bar soap and food items. And the free food deals out at resturants also. That way all I had to do was buy a small soda and I got a sandwich for free sometimes. There is alot of ways to be really cheap or frugal eather way in my household. Ok folks play safe for now I will try to get back here to write more later on today if and when I can.