Monday, August 31, 2009

Big hit yesterday

The cake went faster than I could hollar that I wanted a piece of it.  So the party went off without a hitch and I dident drop the sun tea yesterday niether.  So now today I get to sit around and fill out applications becuase the working from home is not hacking it anymore.  And I will find the balance of work and home once again when I do get a job outside of the can here.  It will be rough untill I get into the swing of things once more of course but it is well worth it.  Just to keep my sanity going.  Now to find out what kind of trouble I can get into other than sitting here on my toush all day.  I may take a walk here shortly to clear everything out of my mind.  I am so thankfull anyway on so much around here that I can see that things need to be done and they won't today.  So the main goal is to see what I can do for today and be somewhat lazy over it.  Ok folks have fun and play hard today.