Sunday, March 28, 2010

Another 2 weeks

I have about another 2 weeks before some family will be up. So I will be hitting the grocery store somewhat here next weekend. Well yesterday was a mess when I took my Husband out to do shopping for the truck. I did manage to get my 20% coupon I hope for the one store. Pluss I was over at Kmart yesterday also. I will be watching thier sales fairly well from now on pluss a few other things. Now normally I would have took the 15 cents off the bill and got to thinking of that one. Save up as much as I can on the card and have a big shopping trip for what I need from there and a few extras when I get enough money on the card. Tag the card up with the coupons also I will end up rakeing over Kmart. My card is good all over the place also. What gets to me about the stores around here is that one store has the Green Works laundery deturgant pluss bathroom cleaner, another store has the rest of the Green Works products. Not that I mind shopping around at all. I can say that once I do try out the Green Works deturgent I will let all folks know about it. Pluss I will be for the most part on the same page for the Product line in the place if I like it. Well in my place there are several folks that come over that have medical issues and it seems that the Green Works products do not bother them as bad as the others out in the stores. I sprayed one of the cleaners infront of a friend and it diden't bother his lungs at all. It is abit more money for the products I will admit to it. Also alittle goes along way so it is well worth the extra money for the products. As I sit here and think of all the things that I have done to save money and what I diden't get to yesterday also. And also knowing as of Thursday the windows will be open and I will be cleaning the carpets around here. Pluss hanging out the laundery while I am at it all. Most of the house work will be done this week I have the feeling. Ok folks have fun and play hard.