Friday, March 19, 2010

Long day

Well lastnight I diden't have to go up to the airport. I diden't even call my Niece back while I was at it. Now I get the long day of cleaning for most of the day. My Husband will have to get 2 other seats out of the storage unit also since he put them out of reach on me. All I can do about that is laugh and kick his toush to get the seats for me. At this point I am wandering what my Niece will take with her at this pont in time. I woulden't mind at all if she took the 2 cabnets that are in the kitchen and the main room at this time I would just have to rearange everything again and figure out what else can go out of the buckets that are left here in the can. Well I am not gonna worry about it yet untill they all get up here and go from there. Anyway at this point my goal is to get most of the can clean once again around here. Last week was the bummer I am still doing abit at a time and I haven't been feeling good on top of it. Well what else can I do about it all. Clean when I can and try to recover for the rest of the day. With alot of us homemakers we push to the point of being sick and we all have to do more to keep up. Alot of what I will be doing today will be in the kitchen and main room out of the can. Alot is just going away and I do not care anymore. I have came to the point once again that I have to much stuff around here. Some will just go others are going to get a new home also while I am at it all. Ok folks have fun and play hard.