Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Really wierd day

Well I got out for about a half and hour this morning. It was barely enough time to get the v6 warmed up around the long block that I took. Well most of the housework has been done within 2 days. For tomarrow it will start all over again except for the laundery of course. Well I try to keep it as cheap as possible around here when I can. Streaching out the dollars is the name of the game around here at this point. Well I got told also that it was my problem about the sewer smell around here also today. That did not suprize me none at all around here. Thew sewer system is older than I am and I am 35 at this point. I also told the park to stuff the water and sewer bills also then if they don't want to fix squat. Oh and the wealfare frud it is there without a problem and Tax frud also. Several folks are working off the books here for Sabre Park Associates LLC. Other wise known as KDM Associates LLC. Well the park has been busted wide open and some refuse to open thier eyes to the fact in NY State. In the mean time my rent will go up another 10 dollars next month to 355 a month. Well after all these years the streets have been barely fixed and the sewer system has colapsed to say the least since twice a year that the water has a hard time going down from the shower and cammode. Anyway here I sit and all that is on is my monster of a system and knowing that I can cut back even more if I stay off the computer untill 6 pm during the week days while the Hippy is gone. Well I check out the free stuff and a few otherthings in the afternoons around here and if I find something good I will pass it along you all know that. Now with one deal that I could not cash on was the rebate on my mixer at all. They diden't offer one 16 months ago for the Classic Pluss modles at all. I was happy to get my Kitchenaid Mixer after 18 years. One of the stand Mixers that I could not blow up within 6 months. I will say that my sister in law was bad about being on the cheap side. To get me a hand mixer that was shot within the first time I used it. Now some things I will skimp on around here like useing less of products and a few other things. There are some things that you do get what you pay for out at the stores. If you pay 5 dollars for a hand mixer then expect it to spark after the first use like I did with what my sister in law got me. I still laugh about it after 15 years.