Monday, March 29, 2010

Lots of laughs last night

Well as I sit here and think of what went on last night I have to still laugh at some of it all. Some things can not be explained to your HMO at all. Now that today has begun it is Monday and I need to get my list up and going so I can somewhat plot out the day of course. I will be eating leftovers from last night for the week. To some folks in what I am about to do is just wrong to them. Like I care at this point in time. The folks who hollar about most of the stuff does not live here at my place. Anyway I just checked out my balance on my card for Kmart and I am impressed on it at this point. I am well on my way to some stuff to get for the can or the house eather way I look at it. I will start shopping more over at Kmart here and they take coupons also on alot of things there. The trick is to get things on sale and with a coupon to save more at expensive stores. I have cards for many stores around here. If you can let the points or money build up and you can get money off of something in the long run. Like the one grocery store if you get 100 dollars in groceries you get 10 cents off of gas when you fill up your vehicals. Well you get the point on that. I have known some to get dang near free gas also from the perk. Just like with Kmart the money builds up on the card and then you can do some major damage in the store on alot of stuff. I was not going to waste the 15 cents that was on my one card to get it took off my bill. I will let it build up for awhile. Pluss I can do some major damage once a month anyway once a month shopping. It never hurts to save when you can. My Husband and I were laughing over the weekend about going shopping also. Some figure that all I do around here is sit on my toush when I don't at all. Things have to be done around here and I do most of the work anyway while I have the place to myself. That is why most of the things get turned off so I can work in the place and save money while I am at it all. Also the Hubby was saying that at least he will not starve in the truck nor in the kitchen around our place at all. I have been known to knock off between 5-100 dollars off the bills by useing the coupons and other things to get groceries also. Once you get use to doing something it is not hard to keep the habbit of doing to save the money at all. Just like when I started cutting back on the laudery items it was hard at first. I noticed a huge differance in how the items came out and much cleaner also by cutting things in half and useing an eighth of the laundery deturgant of what the bottle calls for. Some things need to washed twice with the dirt and the grime. When the water is just down right nasty you almost have to wash the load of laundery again. Ok folks have fun and play hard.