Monday, March 15, 2010

Wandering what to do

Ever since I had Ploricy as a freshman in High School my left lung and rib cage has bothered me since then. I need to get up to the hospital and the only thing good about the meat market up there is that they all have free face masks to wear just in case. Pluss I have to think about my zoo around my can before I even bother to go anywhere anyway which alot of folks don't realize that I do not always have a helping hand like others do. That is where my head goes to spinning every so often around here. At this point I am not breathing to good and it hurts majorly on the one side. If I stop now it will not be a good thing becuase I am the only one here as normal and knowing that I am ran down and I should have listened to my sister better on Friday morning when she kicked me good over the phone. But it explains why that I have been tired lately and last night and this morning that I thought I had gas and a bad case of it. Untill I thought about the ploricy and I had a lung colapse on me also at 14 years old. At the time my future brother in law caught it and knew the signs of it. Not that I was the sickly child in school or anything. I caught it from 2 others that couldent take more time off of school like I did and went from there.