Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I stayed home lastnight

I will be out to check in on someone today. This is a long week around here so far and it is only Wensday. Between everything Annie is so mad at me for being on the run and leaveing her alone here at home. Well at least I can get alot more done today around here. It looks like a bomb went off around here to say the least since I haven't really been home to much. What my Dear Husband doesen't realize is what all I do during the day around here at all. Yes I do get home to let the poor dog out. The bird is squaking up a storm since the sun is out again this morning also. So here I am takeing a break for this morning and likeing the quietness of my own place. Pluss I get to plot out the day this way also. Now to start getting things done around here for the day so I can leave for a bit. Ok folks have fun and play hard.