Friday, March 26, 2010

Well it wasen't hard

Well after last night I got to thinking of the question that was asked of me. Well I did ask for a favor from someone also and got blown off so I started looking myself. I have been like this since I was a child. So I started to praying and slept on it and sprang into action still tired and found almost what I was looking for. I will be sending an email out here before I get totally off of the monster on my desk. This is why I say if you can not find something in the phone book try the net and do a search on something or a person. Like I care if a person denies me for a request on some web sites. I will extend a hand when I can for a friendship. I found out thru a friend that I was a Grandmother also. I am just hopeing that my Husband hasn't just totally gave up on his Daughter at all. This is part of the reason I just don't want to move without saying something at all to anyone. And that is if I get a "Real House". So anyway today I have to get out to the reservation I am hopeing this morning so I can get back here for this afternoon. OK folks have fun and play hard.