Friday, March 19, 2010

Well at least I won't have to bother

Next week everyone I mean EVERYONE is on thier own. I am takeing a me week starting today. OF course the housework will be done along with other things around here. Some folks have to realize that I can not be everywhere at once at all. And after getting somewhat hollard at last weekend for not being able to keep up with everything in the household and being 3 places at once and my body gave out. That is what I get for my Dear Husband saying oh My Wife will do it all. Now I will say no from now on around here. When I get stuck without help per say unless I pay for gas in another car and knowing when the dog has to go out and the bird gets up around here I can not stay all night everynight up at the hospital nor can I ignore the cleaning also. I have worked for most of the day to clean and barely made a dent in the place today. This is what happends when I take dang near a week off and run on the rat mobile of life. Pluss I have noticed "Holes" in the one floor at the hopital also and became even more frustraited about the week. The other was that I was getting nowhere in the household and haveing to clean the carpets more and more. I coulden't get to the dog fast enough or the poor thing coulden't get me up so she could go out. Along with haveing a miagrain along with gas. Where is everyone where I need them nowhere to be found at all. I have been realizeing why I stay to myself also without anyone around nor talking to anyone for days on end while I am at it. Working on the blog and being cheaper than snot around here is what I have been doing pluss getting more recipies up and going for a trial run. Some folks haven't blamed me for not being here nor around for the past 10 days at all. Ok folks have fun and play harder.