Monday, March 15, 2010

Why I just don't

Well I haven't bothered to move since I haven't found a real house as of yet. Otherwise I would have told the Damn park to shove it by now. Pluss the only way to get to the park is to threaten of course and I think I have found the trick fo all mother loads around here. The worst that the Town Clowns can get me for is fireing a side arm in the town Limits and that is it. I have been running way to hard in the past week to put up with the B.S. out of anyone around here. The dog goes or another Lot Rent goes becuase of the crap of what he does. If he treats the dog like he has I can only imagine how he treats the children behind closed doors. Here I am getting back on my feet and had the dog and cat for the past 14 years around here and the bird was a fluke knowing if I diden't take him he would have been dead within a month. With 40 dollars later for the bird and knowing what to do for his seizures who else would have taken Olliver PERIOD. He has needed food and attintion and the spats have got less over a 9 month period of time while I have had him. The dog across the street has got squat over the same amout of time and barely enough food to live off of. I told the park straight out a 45 slug or you do something about it all NOW. My dog barked maybe 5 times this morning becuase she was stuck on the deck and that was it. My dog does not bark period around here becuase one of us are at the back door watching for when she wants to come in. With 3 dogs on one block they talk to each other and they all get into trouble for it. That is why there is no complaints about 3 houses dogs at all around here we maintaine our dogs Period. They don't get left out 24/7 at all. I have had dogs for most of my life and none of them got left out at all. When I was younger I had attack dogs. They were good gard dogs needless to say. Better yet I had to be there to call off the dogs when they were in the mode. Normally with the dog that I have I will stand out side or at the door and will not let this one out side longenough to cause trouble at all. When the Park rules say that a dog should not be out any longer than to relieve them selves and go back in then The dog at 34 is out 24 hrs a day and nothing is done then I start hollering and will do something. When the dog is barking at everything that moves around the block and I cant even let my own dog out and I can't even get out in the yard long enough to do what I have to do to fill the bird seeder then yes there is a problem around here. Just like on Thursday morning when I was trying to sleep. Olliver spoke up yes but the dog at 34 finished the cake when he woulden't shut up for 15 min after I uncovered the bird and told them about it the day before paying the Lot Rent. At this point in time the hour and a half drive woulden't bother me none to drop off a dog to be rid of it and hope that it bit one of the Slum Loards around here. The managements hands are tied and I know this and that is why I told her straight out you do something or a 45 slug will be inrtoduced to the dog and the owners weather they liked it or not around here. I already shot a man for a 4 million dollar bag drop deposit and never regreated it at all. I am all heart and nothing else in the world. I will do what my heart tells me even though my mind says differant eather way. I can not see an animal suffer becuase of the owner(s) of the animal who doesen't want the poor thing. Then to leave a dog out side in sub zero weather and the SPCA doesen't give a Damn when you call them on top of it all. Now alot of the time I will walk to the store if I have something light to get. It doesen't bother me at all untill a dog that is out and always barking at the least little thing that moves around here. The dog can bark and trailer 34 is getting broke into and nobody looks becuase the dog barks that much and that often. Ok folks have fun and play hard.