Monday, March 15, 2010

Ok I need to be

I went up to the hospital dump on Saturday afternoon. I let the person sleep that I was checking on and her Husband diden't blame me one bit. Since the poor woman was resting so peacefully at that poin I diden't want to be a bother at all. Nobody except for me can figure out why the poor woman is not doing a bowle movement gee give her solids and watch her go within 24 hrs ah DUH. I asked for an Iron Pill so I could go last time I was in. So God only knows where this poor woman will be at hour by hour anyway. When I can say that this woman has fought she has. Gotta love her eather way ya go in life. With my Husband being a chopper medic at one point from the military I take him along for machines or start calling another person eather way it helps when some have the same h2o machine. Here I am worried about 2 people and they all know about it. When I can sit here and do housework and still not take my mind off of niether one that is down sick now ya know why I am wearing thing around the can. If one gets over to the rehab part of things I will feel much easier also since I know several of the nurses over there and they know I will slip food in for folks also. I did it with my George and will do it again in a heart beat for anyone. The one charge nurse asked what I had made the sauce with and told him in not total mesurements and he said fine he ate healthy anyway in his eyes. I haven't seen someone eat like that in a long time to inhale my cooking like my George did. Anyway now you know why kind of why my week last week made my head spin. Why should this week be any differant than last. I will get some things done but not all once again by Friday when I pick up my Best Friend and her Hippy from the air port. I looked at my Husband(hippy) on Saturday and said you are driveing and I don't care. Even though I wasen't even drinking I wanted someone else to drive since I was still exsausted from the week before. My poor Hippy knew when I fell asleep in the van on the way back from picking him up Friday night that I was just wore out and beatin down. I have been barely home and my dog is finally happy that I just took the past couple of days to stay home after I droped my Husband off this morning. Ok folks have fun and play hard.