Saturday, March 13, 2010

Well after yesterday

I ended up crashing on the sofa becuase my body gave out. I diden't get to much done and my Dear Husband diden't blame me at all on the running that I ended up doing. So here I sit and started thinking about laundery again. Pluss there's alot more that I have to do before I even bother to leave today of course. About the only thing that is saveing me today is that I have the meals planned out for this weekend with leftovers for the week. Well after everything that has went on I have been very drained and my Sister was right on that I needed to take time for myself which I haven't bothered to do as of yet except sleep. I have been running so hard that I lost about 10 lbs. Well I wanted to loose the weight anyway but, not like this. So at this point the housework will prevail for most of the day and I will go from there. Most of it is the pick up from the week. After alot of thought from sitting around at the Hospital for part of the week and the driveing I had the time to plot out what I could do to cut more from the budget and be cheaper than snot also. Since the better weather is coming once again it makes it abit easier on me in a way and somewhat harder in the same. I had some of the windows cracked open this week to let in the fresh air. It kept everyone happy around here. After next week I can go back to my normal of keeping off everything during the day and go from there. I am hopeing for the sun next week also so I can put out part of the laundery out at least. Some folks freak out when they see the laundery hanging out and that is fine by me. I just hope today is not totally nuts on me. The nice thing about today is that I have back up all the way and it does help out. That is one thing I miss about not haveing my Husband here all of the time. Also now I can go without a problem all day and night around here and do what I have to do to make it. Pluss I can work for the 15 min and sit for 15. Stuff gets done quicker around here when I do that instead of all at once. Ok folks have fun and play harder.