Sunday, March 7, 2010

Most of the laundery

I got most of the laundery done today. I still have 2 loads left and oh well. Pluss most of the dishes are done pluss I did a bleaching on someones hair also. At one point I did hair. Once I moved I gave up my licence to do hair. I still dabble in hair to this day. I told the person don't worry I got ya and her hair turned out very well. I had both Hippies laughing at that point. Well my Hippy knew what I could do still and I never lost my touch also. It got me out of the house for a bit and I have to cook for someone untill his wife is better. And I will cook for her also when she gets back. There are some things I just won't cook at all. If I won't eat it I won't cook it. And I will start here tomarrow afternoon cooking stuff. Now there are some things that I can freeze once I cook the item. I need eggs here and will get them once my eye appointment is done since they are on sale over at Walmart. I am thinking quick and easy for breakfast items pancakes and muffins. There are other things also thanks to Sussanne at www.hillbillyhousewife.com. I just haven't tried everything on her site at all. While I was at it I ran into one of my girls also. The poor girl is working her toush off and going to school and is flat broke. She cringed when I told her if you are in the area get over to my place and I will show you what to do. I have been there myself for being broke. Now I just cook like I am just as broke and have good food going out of my kitchen on a tight budget. With everything going today I had voiced maybe you should go to and the poor thing agreed with me. Just to get by at the end of the month and to streach out the dollars. There are several in the Buffalo area that she can go to without a problem at all. At 15 dollars a month I can show her what to do with alot of cooking and have enough food in the place. It will not be pretty but, it will get them both by untill things start looking up for them. Now with alot of things there are ways to do things eather way with 2 5lbs of flour, onions, potatoes, eggs,and bakeing powder. Pluss powdered milk and a few other things. Now to start working on the rest of what I have to do around here. I still have to remake the bed and get the rest of the dishes done tonight. I have ran behind for most of the day today. And tonight got worse when I got home and had to cook dinner also. Ok folks have fun and play hard.