Sunday, March 7, 2010

More laundery

Well I am still working on the laundery this morning. Well I still have a couple of loads of laundery deturgant in the one bottle and I am thankfull it will be gone by the time I am done with this weeks laundery. Well I took a quick inventory of the place and know I need some things around here to say the least. Alot of it can wait eather way. I told my Hippy that I wanted to make a PA run here within the next couple of months to do the grocery shopping this go around. He laughed at me knowing that 200 dollars goes farther down there than up here. Pluss if the Govenor has his way there will be a soda tax. Thats fine except one thing, he forgot that food stamps are not taxed on what they all get. Like I am worried anyway since it takes me at least 2 months to go thru a 12 pack of soda. Anyway at this point I will be getting a bigger list for when I do go to PA becuase things are cheaper. All I can do is sit here and laugh at this point becuase I am trying to look on the bright side of all the mess that NY State has created. Well all I can say is there are ways to get by without cutting the state parks and miss all the tax dollars that come in. The only thing that has kept me here was Niagara Falls its self and acouple of really good friends. Oh well at least there is the cheap side of me also to survive around here and watch others get mad about it all. I am still working on the ultra cheap side of things. I will get there eather way even if it all kills me to do so. Well I have been still working on the bill side of things around here. It is a never ending battle in my place. This is part of the reason that I want spring to get here and fast. Useing less lights and I don't have to use the dryer hardly. Well laundery dryed outside smells so much better than the ones in the dryer.