Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Got my list made

Well I got my list made yesterday morning while other paperwork was being done at the kitchen table. I knew I woulden't have much room with everything scattard about. My Hubby of course was shocked that my list was growing like a bad weed for the week. All I can do is tackle the list one thing at a time and go from there. I was suprized that I got as far as I did yesterday and I diden't have to lift a finger to take the garbage buckets out at all. So that was a good thing since someone else did it for me. Well alot of things are getting unplugged and turned off today around here once again since I was running behind all day yesterday and what suprized my Hubby was that almost everything was still turned off by the time he got back from loading. He should be in Indiana at the moment. Anyway I am off to start cleaning once again for today and see how much more I can knock off the list that is fairly cheap around here. Ok folks have fun and play even harder.