Sunday, March 7, 2010

Just plain out nuts

I went running for a bit. And 93 dollars later (I really need to stay out of the stores). Alot of it was for the truck anyway. Well after I got down to where I turn at there were 8 Canadians and all of them were lost. Well one main street leads to the Falls its self and the other is a somewhat shopping district. It could be worse. While I was in Walmart summer is almost here. Prices have went double what I normally pay at the stores. That is the hard part about being in a tourist town. Still Patterson wants to shut down the Falls and loose dang near, if not more in a million dollars in taxes and revanue going into the state. I see more jobs being lost around here where I am at. Least I can say that I know now why I want to go cheaper around here. Well now I have switched loads more times than I can count at this time. And there is about 3 more loads to go thru the washer and dryer at this point. There is alot more to do around here also when I get the Hippy out of here so I have less to do tomarrow. Since I get to drive for about 2 hrs again and get my eyes checked while I am out. Never fails in an overloaded Monday. At least I can see the girls in the office. Anyway for some of tomarrow I will try to use my old frames if my eyes have changed any at all. Today was a bummer about what's about to come this Summer. I have the Food Channel on also. Within an hour they have you can cook this for under an amount of money for this many people. Neather one of the gals have been to my house for dinner at all. I do not see at least 1 bag of flour in thier kitchens at all. When they start cooking with flour and go from there then my ears will perk up. I still have at least 4 bags of flour here in the can. When I can feed a crowd for under 10 dollars a meal then the girls don't have a clue. There are the red beans, rice, and tomatoes that I make all of the time around here when I am really broke. When I was going to the food pantries all of the time I would get overloaded with rice and beans. I have stuck with that one recipie that it is cheap and easy to make around here. There are so many ways to save money in the kitchen that it is not even funny. I know some folks who shop everyday for thier household. Ok folks have fun and play hard.