Saturday, March 27, 2010

When it rains it poors for some

I got out to the reservation yesterday. While I was walking out the door from there to hit Walmart to look around my phone is going off. I didn't know if my Husband was gonna laugh or just blow gaskets. One of the hydrolic lines blew up on the trailer. I started laughing remembering what happened to the poor guy with the bailer that the one company I was working for. After I could keep a straight face again I asked how covered he was by the oil. The truck got it worse than anything. Well I was thinking of alot of grease relief for the one load of laundery. Anyway today I a ton of things to do around here that I am being really lazy for the moment to figure out where to start at. Pluss for dinner tonight I am pulling out sauce from the jar. I will be makeing my sauce here within the week at least. With family coming up it is easier to have the sauce made already. It is fairly cheap to make when you catch the makeings on sale at the stores. And there are some needs that I ahve to meet food wise. I do not want to agravate any health problems on my watch at all. It is how I am becuase I remember the peppers and the alergies that I have. So now for the next couple of weeks I will go thru the place and really clean around here also while I am at it all. At least for the middle to end of the week the windows will be open to air out the place also. It will be nice around here to see a clean place eather way I go. Yes I have started on that last week and have been doing it alittle at a time. I have no choice in the matter at all. Most of what I have to do is pick up and rearange the place. That is the hardest part of the whole thing. Ok folks have fun and play hard.