Friday, March 5, 2010

Getting a late start

All of us got a late start this morning. I call it the brain fart Fridays and crazy Mondays. Dispatch is just the same. All I could do was laugh and they all could hear me over the phone today. That is ok by me becuase I know what is going down and on. The dishes are almost done and I can't beat it at all. One of them days of I am haveing a hard time getting motivated around here to do anything. Well the weather is about to change and I will not tell my Hippy that at all. I got up this morning hurting with my back and knees. So I have been manageing eather way around here weather I like it or not. Anyway at least things are coming togeather and missing the my Hippy since he left here this morning. Eather way I get stuff done while he is gone and out from under foot around here. I am still not done on alot of things around here at all. Ok folks have fun and play hard.