Thursday, March 4, 2010

Calmer this morning

Olliver hasen't had a spat in almost 24 hrs. I had to uncover him for the re run of the Dugger family this morning. Some voices he likes to hear from the T.V. In the mornings I watch the news and then turn off the tube untill about 5 pm. So it is a treat for myself and Olliver to have the TLC channel on this morning. Pluss I got the min back on the Hippies cell phone also. I guess several of us got hit with the service that I use that they took away our roaming min. Ok for today I will be somewhat cleaning today. There is really not much to do around here. So I will be getting the small stuff that I have been missing over the past couple of weeks. Pluss I will be pulling dinners for the weekend also today. Since we both haven't had homemade Mac and Cheese lately I will be fixing that maybe today or tomarrow. Well the good thing about that is that I can put almost anything in it and jazz it up. Ok folks have fun and play hard.