Monday, March 8, 2010

Still plotting for tomarrow

Ok since I do have to plot hugely around here for the next couple of weeks here I think I have it all. Tomarrow when I get back I start cooking and bakeing around here and then to figure out what I will fix for lunch as normal. So while I am at it all I will make bread also just to make sure that there is enough to go around. I also have to get some onions thru the processor also. And a batch of muffins for tomarrow morning. After a shower I can almost do anything around here. It is gonna be tough for the first couple of days but, I have to remember that I can totally bust my Husbands chops for this go around. I am still trying to catch up on the laundery also. Ok for a Monday it has fell apart and quickly. Also the T.V. will go off also while I am doing touch ups on the place to get ready for tomarrow. With my head still somewhat spinning I haven't called My Hippy yet and I ended up calling the other Hippy. One of the joys of haveing the numbors to everyone. The person I am cooking for the poor man said I am staying up all night just in case. All I could say was he was waiting to see if I shown up nakid with food. So now while I was picking up some things I did forget Milk and that is ok. I will make milk here shortly anyway for the muffins. It seems that the muffins last longer with the powdered milk anyway. By the time I am done tonight I will be just beat up and thrown under the bus once again like I was lastnight by the time I went to bed. In the mean time here I am waiting for the hot water to come up so I can get to the dishes and start cooking once again. It will not take long for the muffins to bake. I say about 13 min and that is it. So about 20 min in all and the muffins are done. Ok I haven't been slacking altogeather yet stressing yet. It all takes time around here and I will be the first to admit to it all. After all day of running for the most part I do have brain farts. Pluss it is Monday also. Mondays are the worst for me anyway around here. Also while I am at it it will be a very long week also while I am at it. What I am worried about is the person that I am cooking for has lost way to much weight for my likeing. Anyway I am watching the Green Planet channel once again around here also. Some folks do not know where thier food comes from at all nor other things that goes on. I am hopeing to save enough money for solar pannels and a few other things for when I do get a house. Then this way I will feel alot better about some things around here. The bills will fall also while I am at it. Lary Haggman is my hero at this point for being almost totally off the grid. Today was also a bust on the nickles when I went for the walk to Walmart today. Well the snow is not totally gone yet niether so I will start walking here at the end of the week after it rains on Thursday.