Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Well today can only get better

It can only get better today. I have to do some shopping today with the coupons. Now I am really thinking of going home(Illinois). I was asked from a dear friend when I am coming home again. Well put it this way alot of heat and I may as well pack shorts and regular T-shirts. That is the fun part about the heat around there. Anyway another reason to start saveing money for the next couple of months also. Well between of the not knowing and the needing to get home, home is out ruleing everything again. My Mom had to laugh the last time I was in becuase I had a hard time rinseing my hair. At this point I am thinking even more coupons and a few other things around here to go even cheaper. I can get some stuff down in Illinois cheaper than up here of course. Never fails pluss most of my coupons are good down there also. Well today is one of them days of lets see how far I can get also around here. I am still cleaning today and will hit the store this morning while I am at it all. That is the fun part about the whole thing. Also with all the coupons the cashiers will freek out at any store that I go to anyway today. Well at least they don't have to lift anything for about 5 min. with me going thru the line. Ok folks have fun and play hard.