Monday, March 22, 2010

Well another one

I am not happy about my cable bill going up another 50 dollars at all. We will see what happends next month on it when I see the statement if someone ordered pay per view stuff on me. Then I will have to hut the lazy son of a pup down and beat him totally after I find out. I may order one ppv(pay per view) once a year around here and it is about 50 dollars for what I do order here. Well worth the money and to see a blood bath once a year. I do not care if you say that the WWE is fake. I have seen folks get really hurt off the pay per views to the point where they had to have thier noses reconstructed along with sinuses and knees redone. IF you think that is fake then start asking in what happends. That is why there is do not try this at home statement also at the beginning of the programs that they have. Anyway at least I can say that I figured out the user name and the passwords to the bill once again. One of the bills that I do pay on line besides my insurance. The cell phones come directly out of my account once a month. It saves me at least 30 dollars a month doing it this way. With the stamps gas and a few other charges on top of it all. So you may want to check into the pay on line or directly taken out of the account to pay bills. The only 4 that I havent bothered with is the water, gas, power, and lot rent. And Cavalier Associates will never see that out of me PERIOD. The scum suckers get enough money out of me once a month they don't need any more out of me at all. And that is why there are huge pot holes in the park when you come in enough to swallow the mini van to say the least around here. As one owner said the streets have been done, well how come the pot holes are worse than the City Of Niagara Falls around here in Sabre Park is the question of the day. The place that I looked at ok the street is beat to snot but at least there's not crators big enough to swallow the mini van and a Tractor for an 18 wheeler. Ok I will admit my Lot Rent is going to 355 in April of this year. Nothing has been done except the Fema trailers that they all bought for the park. The pot holes haven't been filled and I have to fix my own drive way according to the Cavilier Associates. It says to maintain not fix the Drive way. The end of the drive has collapsed with major crators comeing up in the drive way. I refuse to pay the rent and fix the drive. Also some renters are able to leave thier dogs out 24/7 around here and nothing is said to them at all about thier dog barking all hours of the day and nothing is done to them at all. Pluss some let thier Children just run and don't care what they all do also. Now you know why I want to get out of Sabre Park eather way. I have been here for 16 years and it has got alot worse in the past 10 years. Now it is just to the point of I have drug out my .45 and I also need zap collars for some folks around here. I was going to sit on a desk today and I just don't feel up to it at all at this point in time. The maintanace workers seen what I have to put up with during the day and it is not my dog not the dog behind me that barks at every little thing that moves. Today has been fairly quiet around here except the dog across the street barking its head off at the guys. One of the Fema trailers are going up across the street from us. Oh well guess that some have to park on thier own lots when they sell the trailer. Ok folks have fun and play hard.