Saturday, March 13, 2010

It's windy out

Well it has been raining and windy out since this morning. I got out to Walmart for some things for the place. I needed chicken and a few other things also. After all said and done I am still working on the laundery as normal also. Thank goodness I diden't need any deturgant in the place. The prices have went up once again all over the place once again. I try to do everything as cheap as I can anyway. The stakes were just totally thru the roof today that was left in the meat counter. I picked up 2 packages of chicken and a pork roast. Pork and Chicken make up most of the meat in my place along with ground burger. I know some folks who want the regular stakes period in thier households wheather they can afford it or not also. Not around here. As I sit here and wander how high the prices are going to go. It seems like the more I cut back the higher the prices go around here. At least I am trying around here to cut the price of things still eather way. Also my Husband was laughing today in Walmart becuase I was looking very close at the prices. And he threatened the poor cashier that I diden't have coupons for today. I diden't at all for what I did get. I got alot of the off brands today. I got alot of dirty looks while I was shopping. What I do is look for the best deals for my place. Always have and will. Pluss the dog's food was on sale big time in what she eats. With the bird I am ok with the food and the scratch paper. I ended up with 2 big bags of seeds differant kinds of course and mixed them in a bin for him. I also have a scooper for the seed for his dish. The cat she just doesen't care what I give her to eat in dry food. The cat is the easy one out of the bunch. My Husband is the same way he isen't picky on what I cook also. That is why we both eat alot of chicken around here. When I can say that I try to cook cheap I can manage by doing so. I still have alot of rice and flour. I must admit that is what is saveing me around here. That and alot of soups also. SOme folks hollar at me for it and that is ok by me. I have to laugh sometimes about it all. I know some of my circle of friends are very picky eaters. What I slap on the table that is it eat it or starve in my place. Anyway a little planning for the meals goes along way. Pluss alot of flour also. Ok folks have fun and play hard.