Saturday, March 6, 2010

I must be crazy

I may just be crazy for the day. I have to redo a load of laundery around here thanks to the person who I threw out all togeather. So now I am overloaded for laundery again. And some folks wander why I drink at times. I am waiting on the washer and dryer at this moment and yes the laundery has been started for the day. This is just plain nuts around here at times still. I have realized that some folks that I know are just plain lazy and are slobs weather I like it or not. I refuse to be a maid or a slave to anyone at all. Well with me I try to keep busy anyway and what happened between January and Febuary was just plain out wrong around here. Now I normally do not mind cleaning at all around here and some things get cleaned once a week without a problem. When I have to clean on a daily basis becuase of a slob that is totally lazy you get sick and tired of the comments and the stupidity of the person saying that you are the slave eather way. Then to say after I took someone in and him saying that I was a woman and the stupid one out of the bunch. Then the person wanders why I threw his toush out of my place and had the back up just in case if he got a hair around some place that night. So now I have ended up cutting back once again around here for what was undone. It still makes me mad when someone knows that I had clean laundery in a basket waiting to be folded and puts dirty laundery with the clean. So on Monday I will be makeing a few calls to say the person is no longer here and that classifies as fraud right there for what is going on. That is why NY State is so messed up and broke also. With the folks on welfare not reporting where they are at and abuseing the system to the crocked Polatitions around here. Well with the economy in how it is at this point I have cut back all over the place around my place. And will cut back more alittle at a time around here. As I say it is overwellming if you jump in with both feet. It never works that way. Now over the years I have added at least one a day when I first started out around here of going cheap/frugal. Now I add one a week and get use to it that way. Like when I was cutting down on the laundery deturgant it took me at least a couple of months to get that part straightened out and get it where I wanted it to be. Some things are better done slowly anyway and it does pay off when you get alot of things streached out. Well I know when I started this again was becuase I was bringing in about 700 dollars a month and every penny counted around here. Now I know alot of folks who have lost thier jobs around here in the area and all over. I know that unemployment only gives you half of what you made while working. And it is hard at first trying to cut the fat out of the budget. And what works for my place will not always work for another. What I did was work on the things that I could see first in my place. I also asked what can I cut out or down on first thing. The paper plates, paper napkins, and the coffee out of the place were the first to go in my place. Also most of the cleaning with the paper towels went also around here while I was at it. When the dish rags got ratty enough and ot thin enough I started useing them to wipe down the couters and table off with them with very little cleaning soulution dilutted in water. Also what I did was notice that the lights always dident have to be on constantly and the dryer dident have to go niether. About late March early April when it starts getting nice out I start hanging the laundery outside. I have seen some folks use the net poles and tires on the bottom of the poles to get lines outside. Pluss I know the umbrella lines are a pluss with an old tire and concreate so you can sink the pole into it and there is the lines for laundery. You can get real creative on being cheap/frugal also. Just like in small spaces you get to the point where it does pay to start thinking ok I have plywood and I have some fabric and I can throw the fabric on the plywood and have the can goods hid while I am at it also. What I have done is make tucks like you are tacking up a favorite dress becuase it is to big at the point when you baught it it's the same thing but only with the corners. Also I have seen velcro used for the same thing to make sure it doesen't move around. When the fabric gets funky looking throw it in the washer. All I am saying is save money when you can. Then if something comes up then you can say I can. When you have a job that has been lost becuase of down sizeing or the doors close on you and land on unenjoyment it is easier to take becuase you have already had a good start on things. The Hippy laughs at me all of the time around here of course only becuase I start to thinking and I get cheaper around here. I always look around to say ok how can I do this better than what I have been doing. Just like with the seeds that Olliver doesen't eat it goes outside to the bird feeder out there. So it is doing double duty around here. Also when you start thinking ok it is alright to sit in the dark, I can hang laundery outside and a few other things you will see the power bill go down. It might take a few months and years to notice the differance in the bills when you start doing things it is well worth the screaming and hollaring that goes on in the mean time. Trust me I have a voice that can bend steel and then some. When I hit that point of going postal around here it gets worse. My Sister In Law just couden't stand it. IF I went stark calm after I had been hollering then it was the cue that the gaskets were gonna blow and feelings were gonna get hurt and there was no excapeing it. There were times were I could not hold my tounge in my head on being cheap around here. When I have to redo something that she just did and said it was clean when it wasen't everyone on the block could hear me. All my husband could say is that when the spit fire is right she is right and told people you eather do it right the first time or you are gonna hear about it. Ok folks have fun and play hard.