Tuesday, March 2, 2010

More running today

Today is going to be wierd becuase I get to do more running. There are bills to be paid once again around here. It could be alot worse than what it is. With yesterday being the first of the month I thought it best to get to the bank today between the Social Security checks and other checks come out hot and heavy between the first and third. The stores are even worse now for this week. Anyway today I will only hit up 2 places and get back here to the can and start with the online bills that are due at this point. Well yesterday I ended up at a friends house to return keys to them. They asked in how I was makeing out so far. It was fairly slow in January and I have finally caught up with everything around here. Pluss I started streaching harder before the lazy bum got to my place also. Well the couple where I was at started asking me once again on how to start streaching even farther also to make ends meet. I started laughing I coulden't help that at all. I do not have any paper plates in my can at all. Once I did without them and figured out that washing dishes was cheaper than the one time use of paper plates I went from there. Well with me it made since. Pluss I don't go thru paper towels niether around here unless I am cleaning the bathroom. I have hand towels all over the kitchen to wipe my hands off instead of grabbing a paper towel after I get done with the dishes. Niether one could understand it in my place at all. I still have paper towels left from 2 months ago when I ended up almost running out of them. Pluss it wouldent bother me to much if I did becuase I do have a pile of cleaning rags here in the place. On top of it all I use less Laundery deturgant and dryer sheets than where I was at. There are alot of things that I have cut down on around here that hurts folks when they all get into my place. It is like a sport to me to streach out the dollars now days for my place. Now with yesterday when I drove out to Collins and back I really got to think about what else I can do around my place. There are a few other things that I can really do to cut and slash once again. I will let you know if it works out for me today. Ok folks have fun and play hard.