Sunday, March 21, 2010

Normal Sunday

Now I can start laughing becuase it is a normal Sunday around here. Clipping coupons, paperwork being done, and leftover laundery also on top of everything. Now to just get hubby out the door and back to work for the week so I can start on my work once again. My list has just grown by another page of the to do list around here. And some folks that want to over extend me why around here. Well the Hubby finally realized that he was a part of the madness of the past 2 week around here. Now he won't be so quick to say well my wife will do it all after this one. I have done alot over Friday granted and this week will be madness once again for cleaning and a few other things also. I was teasing my Husband and asked if I could go to the grocery store again and use the coupons. He was like take the coupons and I'll get mad and started laughing about it. Well some are like well why do you get the Sunday paper every week anyway. I need the change for the Husband so he can run all week. I hand him money once a week for coffee and a few other things. Anyway with the person that I threw out of here last month the bills went up 100 dollars that I have to pay extra on that I will never see the money from the person who ran them up on me. Now that is not includeing the 300 dollars in groceries that the Lazy Bum went thru in 3 weeks also. What gets to me is that it was more work on me and no offers for to help me out nor to say that he was even sorry about what he did. Then some wander why I am quick to blow gaskets around here. Well after this no more folks are staying at my place at all. I am just wandering in how many lazy people are out there that do not need the system that are on it at this point in time also. Well that is part of the problem around here in NY State anyway. The ones of us that use the coupons and try to be cheap get screwed and can't go get help becuase of the other folks that took over. So here the ones of us have the food bill for the most part under controle and use the coupons around here to save even more on that budget and a few other things in the households. At this point in time most of the week everything is mainly off and will stay off also even more so now. That is what gets to me I feel like I am paying for the whole park for the water bill and the power bill around here. What has helped me out around here is that I shower everyother day and the new washer for the water bill. The washer has helped with the power bill also. Extended spin on the washer has helped also. I opened up the power bill today and about fell over at 130 this month (a month behind is how they all do it). I have not ran anything at all around here. When you try to explain something to a really lazy person on why to start unplugging stuff and why you don't want the phantom power going on and Out of his mouth was "I do this all the time at my house" and "Why are you hollering about it now". Gee you are in NY State now not the territory of the US. Now you know why I have blew up and then some around here. Ok folks have fun and play hard.