Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Well I got out

I did get out for a bit yesterday. Now to really start cleaning my can up and I need it dang near spotless around here. Family is coming up in about 2 weeks. The funny thing is I am not saying who at all to anyone around at all. THe family that is coming up also wants to start trying my cooking. Pluss I want to see the squirt balls reaction to the bird also. The cat has learned her lesson on babies don't get to close becuase she got her wiskers kinked and they haven't been right since then. Gar never scratched the baby all she did was grunt and you could almost hear her say that Ann was right in keeping me away. Anyway at least things will start calming down here for this week and upcoming week. So I can start in on my place and keep going with it all. And the laundery will start getting easier around here since I can start hanging it out once again. Oh well at least I will keep busy for a good bit of the day around here. Now for today the computer will be on for most of the day. The radio helps with cleaning sometimes around here. I am getting so excited when a week and a half comes up. I am not ready to sit on the managements desk as of yet and I am getting there. I have to remember I am paying an extra 10 dollars a month to hear the dog bark across the street. That will be the last time that I say anything to the management and I will start takeing care of somethings around here myself. All my Husband said was dont go to jail over the others stupidity. Who needs to go to jail when I can throw the camara up in the window and start filming my yard. That would be enough to get my point across to alot of folks. Pluss send copies of the rules of the park along with a cd of film and pictures of what I have to deal with around here along with other folks have to deal with. Now with my raido going I will only turn it up loud enough to where I can hear it and not the rest of the neighborhood. I do have 2 sets of speakers hooked up to the computer and I only use one set of speakers and I do not turn on the base speaker that often to matter also. Anyway at least I can say that I have the time now to do alot more than what I did have last week. Ok folks have fun and play hard.