Monday, March 1, 2010

I did get alot done

I got alot done since I was in the car for about 2 hrs today. That is the best part about the day. I did clear my mind and got out for a couple of hours more or less about 4 hrs today. Pluss they finally plowed the street that I ma on also before I got back. I coulden't believe it when I got back normally here in the trailer park the street I live on gets forgot about all togeather. And I have noticed in the past couple of days that the sewer system is totally shot around here I can flush twice and it doesen't even help around here. That is what happends when the sewer pipes collapses and wet weather around. Pluss the smell that coems back into the trailers just is impossible to take also while the day goes on. And the water tastes worse in the spring also and the smell gets to ya at all times. So I get more bleach in the spring than any other time of year. Also I am going to hang the comfetor that is in the washer tonight. I can't see putting them in the dryer any more than I have to. After I got home it has been pretty quiet around here also. I will say this since some folks started back working for the park again it went totally silent on the block once again. Now most of the good kids have been hanging out in my yard and have started a bag of cans and bottles for me. Once it gets full I will put it in the stove fund. Well I can say that the dog is all streached out on the new/used sofa that we all got. Oh well folks have fun and play hard.