Monday, March 8, 2010

Well a long day

I have already had a long day and haven't started cooking yet. I will be the first one to admit to it around here. I also have leftovers in the fridge for here and myself for the week. Now to make sure someone else eats when everyone is away. Now to get some menu ideas up for the week and go from there. I already threatened to show up nakie to make the person eat also. All the laughter and the poor man sitting there like that could work. I never said I was right to begin with. Well after I get to cooking and the man that I am cooking for can not tell me no at all after I get done. Well between thier place and my place they have known my husband longer. After 16 years in May of being up here I know the couple well also that I have to cook for. Now I can really say that cooking on the very cheap around here and for another place will kick in without a problem. That is how I am and will be around here. Now for tomarrow I am not sure what is going on still and I haven't got a call as of yet. At this point I would rather sleep in tomarrow morning after what I have been thru today. My eyes did change also and the new glasses are on thier way here. Now at this point I am trying to figure out everything to start cooking for the next week. And trust me I was thinking that on the ride to and from Collins today. Pluss a few other things for the palce today. Pluss I have been plotting all over the place to figure out what I need to do around here also. Since I did get roped into alot yesterday by my Dear Husband. So now it is a way for me to get even cheaper around here and see what I can do to make alot of food on very little around here. I am not even worried about a picky eater at this moment. I can get people to eat eather way. Ok folks I am off to find more recipies here so have fun and play hard.