Thursday, March 11, 2010

Long night

Well at least I was there lastnight. My place fell apart around here. Well under the Laws Of The Earth as I call them it was and still is worth it. I at least got to read and make sure that everythings ok. All I could do was laugh becuase the person that I was sitting with is feeling a bit better also. Yes I am running very late today and that is how it goes with what I did last night. I am still sitting here after I got up about an hour ago plotting for the day so the place dosen't totally fall apart. The mini walk that I took did me some good also yesterday and lastnight helped out also. I am not as tired as I thought after the feather ball woke me up this morning. Anyway with everything going down at this point all of us are out of our flipping minds and I have been calling ones to give them all updates on how things are going. With this morning I have watched the extended news while I was at it all. I am still plotting alot out around here and have to. To keep from going bonkers. With all that I have to do still and it doesen't even look like I touched the place at all. Ok folks have fun and play hard.