Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Well getting thiner

Well I wanted to loose the weight but not like this. I am wearing very thin and what I wouldent do for acouple of really good friends around here. After nailling the office down about the dang radio going across the street I could here the lyrics of the music of what they were playing and my T.V. was half way up at that point at 9 pm. Also I asked about the sewer smell if others were smelling it or if it was just me. Well of course no complaints were made except for me and I told them I would fix it and call the health board to top it all off. IF ya wanna see people move on fixing a problem threaten with the health board. My lot rent is always paid by the 10th of every month and then some around here. And my money is always good while I am at it. So here I sit and I will be takeing a nap here shortly since I have a long night on me. Not that I mind at all a really good friend just had emergancy surgery and I just don't care I will go all night and then some for some folks that I know. I will worry eather way and the nurses know I will sit on thier station eather way if I think something is wrong to where I am going to and treatin them with my one Uncle. And folks know I will walk the 5 miles to the hospital eather way when you are in my circle of life and a very dear friend of mine. I am at that point in time of I just don't care I am there for someone eather way. I do not mind priest's niether since I am Cathloic not by choice at all. That is how I grew up going to church at least twice a week. Pluss I thought it was cool that I could go to church and have Great Grandma right there with me for church also. God Bless the woman now where ever she is. Anyway I have got alot done around here today and I know I need to keep busy to handle what is going on around here. Realizeing that folks get older and the last person I thought would go in for surgery to say my piece of it all. Ok folks have fun and play hard becuase you never know.