Saturday, March 6, 2010

Head is really spinning

Well after this one why shoulden't my head spin. Now car maintanace is a big key to make the car happy. Now I just got my van inspected just reacently and expected some things wrong with it. My thing is if you know someone is broke then why give that person a loan for a new car or van or truck. Well when these people bought thier van I knew they coulden't afford the repairs to it at all. That is the problem with forien cars today. The Honda cost me and arm and a leg pluss my first born in the shop fees the Masdas are worse. Now the folks are on disablity and are bringing in less than what I did working full time at Mc Donnalds per month 10 years ago. Anyway after one of my other Hippies was here also. Now I had fixed Mac and Cheese on Thursday and we have left overs today. Well he wanted a taste and he loved it. I diden't have the heart to tell him it was really homemade and then some. Yes I put my own twist on it as always. Now with the couple that was here hollering about thier car also bring in some assistance also. After all of these years niether one know how to shop for thier place also. All I can do is let my head spin at this point anyway. Well with everything that I get for my place it is about 200 dollars a month and that is includeing the dog, cat, and bird. Pluss the groceries and paper products also. It is not hard to do around here at all. So with coupons and sales pluss a few other things it helps out totally. Now with me I end up useing coupons eather way. Even with my Hippy he is printing out coupons for the week while he is gone. I must have trained him right on something around here at least. Free coffee for the next couple of months it works for me. Now that is over 300 dollars again in saveings. I know some who won't play with coupons at all. It is thier loss not mine. Now if the big names diden't wanna print them at all then they woulden't have. They print the coupons with the hope of someone not useing them. Then there are the folks like myself who use them and it does pay off. That doesen't include the can returns that some of us do also around here. I figure why should I let the state of NY use it and still be broker than ever. Now that I have figured it all out around here I keep getting broker around here thanks to NY State becuase the brain farts in Albany just don't give a Damn about us little folks that make the state. Well after next month I will be useing more coupons pluss cutting way back on alot more around here. Between all the cards and coupons and knowing some stores they like shoppers anyway. Ok folks have fun and play hard.