Sunday, March 28, 2010

Well one ppv a year

I get one pay per view a year and the buff babies won this year. It has been good so far. At least by one per year I am not gonna hollar to much. It comes to be about 2 dollars a month for the year. Anyway today was a fairly good day I have stayed out of the stores for the most part. I did get the paper and that was it for today. So now to clip coupons for this week and go for next month to the grocery store totally. Well I feel sorry for the poor cashier who takes me this next go around. Well over 33 dollars in todays paper that I have clipped. Well that is not bad off of a 2 dollar paper. I haven't even looked at the sales papers yet. I am just wandering around here on how much I can save on the coupons this up coming month. Ok folks have fun and play hard.