Friday, March 5, 2010

Plotting for the day

Here I sit and I am still ploting for the day in what to do first. Also I am thinking for dinner tonight. Well to say the least I am not sure of what even sounds good at this time since it is still early around here. That is the nice thing about being stocked up on food not sure on what to fix on the weekends around here. The Hippy started laughing when I pulled a whole chicken out of the deep freezer. He makes this face and starts flapping his arms. All I could do was shake my head about it. Since we do not pick up stakes at the store at all it takes a huge bite out of the grocery budget. With the bird today I will stuff it and add lemon juice to the stuffing for something differant. It could be worse. When some folks say oh I have very little in the fridge and freezer guess what, I can make a meal out of what they have for a huge family. Pluss have left overs for them also. This is also why I say eat the left overs also. Now I know with my one niece her Mother in Law will have a freezer baggie to store like one stuffed shell and a few other odds and ins that are left. What is nice about that is when you get company over all you have to do is pull several things and watch everyone fight for something that there is just one of. I would get a kick out of it myself. Even if you dug out the left overs once a month or so to get a full meal out of the little things that are left it is food. I know some people who do not like the leftovers at all. In my can eat it or starve dang it. That is how I operate and always will. Also it helps to keep the grocery budget down while you are at it. Ok folks have fun and play hard.