Saturday, March 6, 2010

Computer went

Well lastnight after the cable modem went stupid persay it messed up my whole desk at the same time. Go figure on that one. I use my computers to work on at all times. Even though it is turned off during the day 5 days a week. So I do alot of my work at night when the rates go down for the power. Or very early in the morning eather way. I do have alot of the post it notes stuck to the cubby doors of my desk. I call them my reminder notes for everything for work. Some laugh about it. Untill they found out that it was part of work that I need to do. Anyway back to the computer problems when the stadic IP goes then it messes with it all. I have dont that part before and I am haveing one of the biggest brain farts on remembering on how to fix it at this point. This is what happends when you do not do that part very often at all. All I can do is laugh and wait and recall someone once again becuase I don't trust his wife to leave a note for him at all that I called. The guys wie is a whole new ball game around my place. Pluss it gives the other teck guy a chance to excape everyone out of his place. Well at this point in time one computer going in the whole household is hard once you get use to haveing 5 or more going at once. Well at least 3 and 5 monitors going I should say. I work between the Mac and regular Pc all of the time. I like the Mac's for the spread sheets. Oh well I guess it could be worse around here. Have fun and play harder.