Saturday, March 6, 2010

Takeing another look

Well I took another look around after my computer went down. I started the laundery and still working on that one and its almost 8:30 pm. I have at least 3 more loads to get done sometime between tonight and tomarrow. That doesent include more towels at all that I nearly missed and they will wait untill I get ready for them within a couple of weeks. I have alot of towels left yet that I can still use around here. Well after 7 loads of laundery already today I still have enough deturgant in the bottle for the next 3 loads at least to get thru before I get to break into the next bottle of soap. That will be it for the Aldi laundery deturgant for a good while around here. Well I have been stocked up on that since June of last year and finally I am starting to realize maybe I was wrong on getting so much. I will see here shortly when I get into the Purex once again. Now I will not buy anymore untill I hit the last bottle of Deturgant around here. In the bathroom I am fairly stocked up also. That is the bad thing around here small place and not enough room to store everything as normal. I still have one more bucket that needs to be scrubbed out and that will go for blankets this time around. And be stored in the spare room. Ok folks have fun and play hard.