Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dang the luck

Well I wish the Hippy would have put the pictures in the monster of the park. Becuase I would show ya in how the Slum Loard work around here. Now in the rules of the park I have to maintain the driveway not repair it. Well I am not spending 6 grand to fix my drive when I pay my lot rent every month at all and the pot holes/craters in the streets around here in the park. I also found out that the management has lied once again to me and I am so fed up I am looking for my silentser for my .45 to put the poor dog down across the street. Now here I am I am following the rules of the park my dog hardly barks PERIOD and is let out to only relieve her self like many dogs on the block and what makes 34 special except a lick job for the management here in the park. Pluss I caught the boy at 34 skipping again. Gee My tax dollars are Hard at work with that Boy for only going to school for a month out of the 6 so far. Pluss there are another 3 months of school left out of the year in the Niagara-Wheatfield school district here in NY State. That is with the snow days included. But then again what do I know since I am supposadly the Stupid House Wife according to the Supposad Father at Trailer 34 Liccata here in Sabre Park in Niagara Falls NY. Here I am cooking full meals for my family and the Parents of trailer 34 Sabre park can only give both Children Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwiches for all 3 meals becuase they refuse to cook for the Children in the household. Pluss it is bad when a child goes to school with the Same Thing on for All 5 days of the School Week. What ever happanded to when the Children wore the one outfit for a day and changed everyday pluss had a Bath or shower almost every day during the week. I was not wandering why the girl did not have any friends at school at all. With the Girls Attatude and not being clean I diden't wander why at all. Now here I know my one neighbor can not cook to save her own toush but at least something is hot on the table every night of the week for her daughter, and yet the Girl from 34 begs to be fed one hot meal eather way from another parent once a week and begs the other neighbors to have a plat eof food so she can eat a hot meal also around the neighborhood there is a problem that has generated. Now I have called CPS (Child Protective Services) myself at least 5 times over an 8 month Period and nothing is done to say the least except it is one of them cases that are swept under the carpet and life goes on. I have refused afte the first 12 months that they moved in to feed this child and I got that "Oh She Hates Me" syndrome. I am sorry it is not my place to care for the child when she is not in my household. Pluss I do not get paid for the food the child eats niether on top of it all. I have a hard budget so I do not go back on the system around here like The Child's Parents have and kept on the system also. I have carefully planed out my grocery budget for the month after I pay all the bills and a few other items that are needed for the household. The ones who work hard to make thier way should be Pissed Off at the ones Who Take Advantage Of the Welfare System and keep on getting benifets that they do not desirve at all. When Lot Rent is going to be 355 a month here as of April 1st and the utilities are not included and some Parents I use the term Lightly Around here Just don't care weather the children are fed or not. I know in my place that when Children are here they are fed well and have a well ballanced meal eather way for Dinners and otherwise. I remember when my own Mother would fix just Veggies for dinner. I ate eather way without question and never complained by the end of the month. This is why I am not a huge brussle srpout person to this day. I have learned form my Childhood how to streach out the food dollars and make it work in my own household. I also had a wanderfull Teacher to show me the ropes also. I have said there is the crock pot and gee guess what It works for every kind of meal out there in the true world and is the best at cooking everything form beef to poltery to almost anything that you can cook in the household. I do have a dang Turkey dethawing in the sink and a meat momitor to check the temps out to make sure it is done. The momitor is a thermomitor. It all works out to see if the meats are done. Start the main dish and forget it untill you remember to take it's temp. I have walked on the cheap side for all 3 meals here in the household that it has kept every child happy even when it cost an arm and a leg for a dozen eggs for the joint. I will make Pancakes for dinner one night and the leftovers go into the freezer for a quick breakfast one morning. THat is what I get for haveing at least 2 5lb bags of flour in my household also. There are alot of things I do keep on hand for endless possiblities for dinner ideas in the can. One is jazz up the ideas for each meal of the day. Pizza for breakfast or meatloaf one and work with it all. You would be suprized in what goes with eggs anyway or biscuts. The husband that I am married to now loves it when I start going gung ho with leftovers and mean it all. And with all the children that I have sat for when thier parents were to Damn lazy to pick them up from the night before were greatfull to eat in my place leftovers or not. One of the girls that I sat for is like I am craveing your pasta sauce again. I asked if she wanted a straw for the quart of sauce and we all laughed about it. It has been the running joke line in the family for years and I snaged the recipie for the latest version and refused to give it up. All I can say is extra onion and garlic in the sauce and I have the family recipie. Anyway at least I have kept my wits about me in the past week around here. Also some folks know about it and when I do snap it will be for all the right reasons. The lot Rent is due once a month and I can hold that back also in protest between the streets and the stupidity and trashyness of the neighbors. Well that is what I get for reading the section 233 for the NY State laws on the Trailer Parks around here. And I am sure that they will file late with NY State also this year again if they even file the new rules that went into affect around here. Ok folks have fun and play hard.