Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Well I have been plotting

Today I get to do somemore runing again. My head is not spinning as bad as it was yesterday becuase, I am still plotting out for the next week. Pluss today is a pancake cook off in my household. This way I can grab a bag out of the freezer and reheat them. One of the tricks that I have learned over the years. Pluss both Hippies were testy yesterday on top of it all. So now for today there will be a flour bomb that will somewhat go off around here. That is the funny part about it all around here. I also got to talk to my Aunt and explained to her about Grandmas phone and a new battery for it. Well it makes it easier to take the hand set in to get the right battery for it. We were both laughing about it becuase I have done the same for my own and others. I do not use my cordless phone at all except for the caller ID on it. So now that is another thing that I do not have to worry about. I almost forgot that I can also put some things on a site for my cousin to see. Like video and pictures. If you are reading this Mally sorry my sweety. Well some folks figured out in how cheap I am last year. When I had cut the dryer sheet in half right in front of her and a few other things. Pluss I got to cook somewhat and keep my Aunts head from rotateing to bad. I have thrown that many parties around my place and haveing bus loads of folks come into where I had worked at early on. One manager told me baby listen to me don't freak out take one costumer at a time, don't look up and, I have always remembered that. After 100 people went to a party at my Aunts party we all collapsed after. Anyway now to think of cheap thoughts for today to get thru and really dirt cheap thoughts over the week. Ok folks have fun and play hard.