Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I knew it would

Well I knew that things would blow up in my face and they kind of did. I have came to the fact of some of the folks around where I am at in NY State can lie cheat and steel around here. And I think I have seen enough of that side of life around here. And some of the folks have felt my Bluntness and being truthfull about things as of this week now. Pluss I need to apologize to my Father once I think about it and to my step mother also. Once I got older and started realizeing things and the why behind it all I started forgiveing alot of things that went on. Part of why I feel like the way I do is becuase I was always caught in the middle growing up that now it doesen't even bother me when I am still stuck in the middle of things when I am an adult. I just do the best that I can and take it out on things that are good for my household and myself. This is one of the main reason that I went to the Cheap side of life. And since there is no wrong way of doing it I have no complaints at all about it. Pluss money has always been tight around me so that is another reason I went to the cheap side also. Ok folks have fun and play hard.