Saturday, March 20, 2010

Quiet start to the day

It is a very quiet start for this morning and I like it. Now I have plotted the day out and really do not mind it so much at all. Since I busted my toush yesterday on alot of the house work around here I may have 2 loads of laundery left for today. The dishes can wait untill my Husband leaves tomarrow also. Since I have another 3 weeks untill some of the family comes up it makes it abit easier on me to get the rest of the can cleaned up and on the go. Pluss one more trip up to the grocery store for everything. Yes I have planned out the meals for all month and for when folks show up around here also. Well my Niece has figured out right quick that I am very blunt to the point and walk on the cheap side of life. I have had a few ask me to shop with them also while I am at it. I am happy that I did wait on some things at the store the last time I was there. I will also have homemade sauce also while I am at it all. Now for the sauce it will be cheaper than the store bought and much better while I am at it. Well I did get a turkey baked in the crock pot this week and have been feeding off of it for the past 2 days around here. I thought some were gonna have a fit about it. It really came out good. The trick is to put a lemon in with it and baste the bird also for the crock pot. When I can sit here and say that when other folks that come over and eat I do not say where I got the food from untill dinner is over with. Now if a spouse is one of them picky people and do not like the knock off stores, hide the boxes and a few other things. What I use to do was cut one of the guides off the back of the box and throw it into a bin pluss mark what it was in the bin. It has saved me alot of space in the cabnets and alot of grief also while I was at it all. Alot of the groceries that I picked up nobody knew where I got it from unless they seen the Aldi or Save A Lot recipt. I had to laugh sometimes becuase, there were several folks who refused to eat food from the places. When I go to Aldi to shop and know I am low on cat food I pick it up. My cat is the non pickiest cat around that I know of. What can I say about it. At least I know that I have food in the place and the bills are paid. Now for alot of it I do shop with coupons out in the stores that take them and get the sales also. I will start shopping at the normal stores since they double the coupons up to 99 cents. There are some things I have to get at Walmart becuase they are cheaper. Ok folks have fun and play harder.