Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Saved some money yesterday

Yesterday I saved about 19 dollars in coupons at Walmart. The poor woman behind me seen the mini stack that I had and said well you won't save enough off the bill to make a differance anyway. Well the gal thatwas behind me was shocked to say the least when she heard the beginning total and the ending total. I told here that the beer that I picked up was for free after the coupons. I had the whole line in laughter with that one. I still have to put away most of the stuff from yesterday since I had walked thru the door and get a phone call saying I will be there within 45 min. The truth of it is I am so use to being alone during the week that it shocks me when my Husband comes home in the middle of the day and week. So here I am it is Wensday and I need to get some things done around here today and it is all of the easy stuff to get done. Around my place the hard part is the bathroom and changeing the bed sheets. Other than that it is smooth sailing around here by the middle to end of the week around here. My husband looked in the sink and said to me is that all of the dishes that you used??? I coulden't help but to laugh about it all. I do not go thru that many dishes to do them every day while he is gone so I wait for acouple to 3 days to start in on them. This is why I do not mind being alone for the week at all around here. Well I may as well get the morning rutine going and get as much done as I can around here before the afternoon comes in with a bang. Ok folks have fun and play hard.