Monday, March 22, 2010

Shakeing my head

Most of the list is done there are things that just need to be done as of yet. Well I will be working on the rest of the list for this week also and a few other things. Niether phone has gone off niether since lastnight. It is nice that I can sit here and plot still without being bothered. Since it has been raining out even the dog doesen't want to go out. She has been sleeping for most of the day. As I sit here I have just flipped the T.V. on and what they have on HSN I got the gal beat all to heck for cheap meals in the Magazine. I am shakeing my head on it all around here. For alot of stuff you can cook on the cheap without the pressure cooker even. Now I will admit that the rice cooker was a good investment even since I do eat alot of rice. In my place I go for the quick and easy meals that do not cost an arm and a leg pluss the first born. As I tell folks it is not hard at all once you get use to it all. I have been asked just recantly on about being a housewife alsoand you must be really broke around where you live at. Well Since we are not as broke as folks think we are I do work in the home cleaning and running my own thing also. I know folks who both work out of the home and they are broker than I am. Miss management of the money on thier end. Then agian I do not go after the most expensive things out at the grocery store now. There is alot of rice, ground meats, chicken, flour, onions, garlic, and soups in my place. Pluss alot of pasta. I do have canned veggies in the place for the winter time. That is me and runts for neighbors also. This is why I am hopeing for a better place in a better neighborhood so I can start planting again. Then this way I can do more also and figure out all the bills also from here to there. Ok folks have fun and play hard.