Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wandering why again

Here I sit and I just got out of Walmart and had over 20 dollars in coupons for the trip up there. Now I know that the one neighbor gets over 300 dollars in food stamps a month for 2 adults and 2 children. I just don't get in how the parents can sit there and feed thier children Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches all of the time. Not only that the girl starts crying to neighbors that she wants a hot meal and is sick of the sandwiches all of the time. Well gee it is not responsable to feed the child niether. After this child sat there and told me to my face that I hate her also. After I was coming down the street they coulden't get the dog in quick enough and it was comical seeing 2 grown adults falling up the stairs with the dog. I am at the point of I just do not care anymore. I will be cheaper than snot just so I can get out of here and into a regular house. The funny thing about it is that I will win eather way around here. The pot holes are worse here in the park than they are out in the City of Niagara Falls. Some are big enough to swallow an 18 wheeler here in Sabre Park. Ok it is still March around here. The road construction has already started all over the place becuase the weather conditions are right. Here we get told oh they are fixed if you call the slum Landloards for Saber Park Associates LLC. Now I can say I can hold the Lot Rent untill things get fixed and put it into an esscro account Legally. If more folks did this maybe the slummers would start paying mind. At this point if you reffer a friend. I woulden't put squat on my worst enemy around here. Anyway at least with myself now I can go cheaper than snot more so than my neighbors that are on the system at this point. This is what gets to me about NY State is that 90% of the folks that are on the Welfare and SSD systems are able to work and provide for the families that they are in around here. Now saying this I know several folks who are just plain out lazy people here in this state. Like across the street from me the person who gave birth too 2 children refuses to work at all and not take care of the children in the household while she is at it. I do not refuse to work at all. I will take everything and anything to get out of the household to work and get extra money coming in. Pluss what I am doing now from home. When folks say oh the drinking is what made me disabled is B.S. in my book. I can say this becuase some worked to have free rent everymonth in the prodjects around here. My Supposad brother in law is one of them people. Right along with the thing he married after she had beed caught haveing sex with a minor about 10 years ago if not longer now pluss convicted of sexual abuse on top of it. I was mad and never ever leave squat in thier care at all. There are also minors in the the neighborhood that they live in. So you never know who lives next to you at all. Ok folks have fun and play hard.