Monday, March 15, 2010

Ok wild morning

I have already been to Collins and back at 820 am. Traffic was teribale as normal for the Buffalo area. And folks wander why I shake my head at the light traffic compaired to the St. Louis area at this time. Well after this weekend I was hopeing that the dog across the street from me would be held untill tomarrow at least diden't happen at all. If it was me all the pets and kids would have been out of my place PERIOD. Since it has been so wet out and the dog across the street has been out all winter now you know in how both parents treat thier children also while they are at it and why I want shock collars for the Children and the adults out of the place. Anyway it has been a long morning and a longer day as it has went on also. Between the dog that is across the street barking at everything that moves and me being up since 230 am it is not good around here. Last September the guy Bitched about the bird being here and squalking. Well My Bird and other animals are not outside all winter long even when it is 6 below zero outside like the Prince of the park's dog was and still is. Well after all the junk this guy has pulled he is still here and hasen't been thrown out of here. After about 6 months of a dog barking day and night when it is not your dog and the idiot says oh turn up the T.V. and keep it on all night so you dont hear the dog. At 1 pm when I know the meaningless manager is back from lunch I will give a call and raise Hell at the office. Anyway alot of things have been done around my place even though I am more tired than anything around here. Ok folks have fun and play hard.